City Tour in Bolzano.
Tentatively: Saturday 7, from 15:00 to 18:00
To be decided
The summer school will take place at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, sited in piazza Università 5, Bolzano, Italy.
campus is right in the centre of town, 500 metres from the Bolzano-Bozen’s train station.
Bolzano-Bozen can be reached in several ways.
An overview is available here.
- Airport Verona (VRN), 1 hour 15 minutes drive from the Faculty
- Airport Innsbruck (INN), Austria, 1 hour 30 minutes drive from the Faculty
- The airports of Milano Malpensa (MPX), Venice (VCE), Bergamo (BGY) and Treviso (TSF) are also
- Airport shuttle are available from the main airports.
http://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/how-to- get-there/travel- by-plane- to-south- tyrol
The town is served by Italian, Austrian and German train companies:
- Trenitalia (Italy)
- ÖBB – Österreichische Bundesbahn (Austria)
- DB – Deusche Bahn (Germany)
- Brennero Motorway A22, exit “Bolzano/Bozen Nord” or “Bolzano/Bozen Sud” (check traffic conditions on INFOTRAFIC)
The most convenient car park is in Piazza Verdi/Verdiplatz: “Parcheggio BZ-Centro – Parkplatz BZ-Mitte”: from the motorway exit, follow first the signs to the city centre, and then follow the
explicit signs to the car park.
"in a nutshell"
You can do it, too! Sign up for free now at https://www.jimdo.com