Two coffee breaks and lunches (except on sunday), and one social dinner are included in the registration fee.

Dinners other than the social dinner are not included in the registration fee. For the other dinners it is possible to enjoy the many restaurants available in the city and its surroundings.



Accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee.


There are lots of hotels and restaurants of different price levels in the city of Rome, in the area of Villa Borghese and via Salaria.


We are verifying options for accommodation in the surroundings of the lecture room:



  • Mf Hotel, Via Savoia 44 (from 50 euro) 
  • ...




  • ...





Check the current weather conditions in Rome:


How to reach the School venue

From Roma Termini you can easily get to the school by the following buses:
92, 223, 360, 910

get off at the bus stop Pinciana/museo Borghese and in 3 minutes walk you will be at via Livenza n.6, at the FIDAF venue, where the school will be hosted.

How to reach Rome

Rome can be reached in several ways.

An overview is available here.


By airplane

The main airport of Rome is Leonardo da Vinci in Fiumicino, about 30 kilometres southwest of the city. The other airport is Ciampino, where most domestic, and some international flights arrive, about 15 kilometres southeast of the city. 

You can easily get a bus from the airport that would drop you to the central station Roma Termini in less than an hour. The buses are comfortable and way cheaper than taxis. There’s also the Leonardo Express train that will take you from Leonardo da Vinci airport into the main city.

By train

Rome is well served by rail connections to all the major cities in Italy and Europe. The main railway stations in Rome are Roma Termini and Roma Tiburtina both served by Trenitalia and Italo.

By car

All the roads lead to Rome...

anyway, the main road connecting Rome to the north and south of Italy is the A1 Autostrada del Sole, which connects with the ring road circling the city. If you plan to drive to Rome (and we would not suggest to do so), you would require an international driving licence.

Travel to Rome...